UX / PRODUCT DESIGNER
- City of London, London
- £40,000- £50,000
UX / Product Designer - Online Start-up - 250 employees - Central London
My client, one of the fastest growing software Companies in Central London (ranked in the top 30 fastest growing companies on LinkedIn) are looking for a Product (UI / UX) Designer to deliver digital products from user research through to UI/Visual design.
£40000 - £50000
Depending on experience
This company has grown from 30 to nearly 300 in the space of 2 years and they currently have 2 designers and they want to grow the team to at least 5 UX / UI Designers.
Funding wise they have had 3 round of funding worth over £55million in total!
- Free breakfast everyday
- Quarterly incentives like sailing or monthly company days out to places like Woburn safari park
- Monthly team nights out - first Friday of the month
- Dog friendly office - you might have a cute puppy laying on your feet while creating an awesome prototype
- Free alcohol on a Friday afternoon!
- They have one of the best coffee machines (no joke)
- They run a 5 a side football team every Monday
Experience / Skills Needed;
- 2 + years of User Experience / User Interface design for digital products / platforms.
- Experience prototyping with Sketch
- Wireframing experience
- Experience working within agile product teams completely UX / UI tasks
- Ability to deliver high-quality work on schedule
- Deep understanding of and commitment to user-centred design principles and methods
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.