You’re on the way home from a great weekend away staying in an AirBnB. You hear a great song on the radio that you can’t remember the name of so you Shazam it. A little closer to home you start getting peckish. You open the Deliveroo app and order dinner, ready for your arrival. At Knowit, this is our world. We build product development teams for some of the coolest brands on the planet.
The digital world is evolving at an incredible pace around us. Behind all these successful companies is one crucial factor; Amazing people. That's what we're here for.
We are a passionate team who love collaborating to assist some of the coolest companies in building the brightest and best digital teams all over the world.
We have a nurturing environment where you are coached towards personal improvement and given the autonomy to define your own career path within the company. The traditional recruitment game is changing, we are not heavily KPI driven phone-bashers. We embrace networking, and host and attend regular events.
£22,500 + Comission
Depending on experience
We’re certain that you’ll learn a lot from the team here at Knowit, we have 4-6 week training programme that teaches you the following:
- Learning how to search for candidates across a number of channels.
- Tons of networking using different methods, including events, social media, E-mail, and phone.
- Marketing and creating a brand for yourself on all social channels
- Mapping markets (figuring out who works where) so you can quickly become a specialist in your field.
- Thoroughly understanding candidate’s needs and presenting them with the right opportunities.
- Face-to-face meetings with candidates and clients alongside a senior consultant.
- Providing career advice.
- CV and interview preparation.
What do we expect from you?
A lot of skills will be picked up along the way, but the below is a great starting point!
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resilience and hunger for success.
- Sales experience is preferable but not essential.
- Money motivated - competitive nature.
What do we offer?
- Fun and informal work environment
- Excellent training (on the job, classroom and external)
- Lunch Club – Quarterly lunch clubs to the UK’s top restaurants. (L'Atelier de Joël Robuchon, Bob bob Richard, Marcus)
- Quarterly holidays abroad: Las Vegas, Ibiza, Croatia, Amsterdam, Lisbon
- Clearly defined career paths from Talent Scout to Director
- Free drinks on our early finish Fridays.
- Legendary Christmas parties.
- Gym membership
Check us out on:
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.