UX / UI Designer - HealthTech
- City of London, London
- £45,000- £60,000
UX / UI Designer - HealthTech - Central London
I am working with a mission driven HealthTech start-up who launched their first product last year and already have over 1 mil users!!
They are focused on health and providing digital products in the addiction and mental health space.
£45000 - £60000
Depending on experience
This role provides you with an incredible opportunity to join in the early stages of development & have a huge impact on users globally 🌍.
What you will be doing…
- Working on their app products across iOS & Android to deliver a seamless user experience.
- Working alongside the Lead Product Designer who has previously worked with Facebook.
- Creating a product that helps benefit and impact real people
- Covering the end to end design process from research / discovery through to the final UI.
- Joining the company in the early stages of development where you'll have a huge impact on users globally.
- 2+ years experience working across native mobile apps (iOS & Android) or web apps.
- Experience in the end to end design process from research / discovery through to the final UI design.
- You have a strong portfolio that talks through your step by step process.
- You are proficient in design software and rapid prototyping tools.
- Experience working in B2C company is ideal.
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.