Senior Product (UX / UI) Designer
- City of London, London
- £60,000- £70,000
Senior (UX / UI) Product Designer - London - 70k
Central London based role with one of the most well respected online marketplaces!
My client is looking for an experienced Senior UX / Product Designer to lead UX and Product Design and own all the UX strategy.
£60000 - £70000
Depending on experience
- You will be working across their web products to deliver a smooth user experience.
- Whilst working alongside the wider product / development teams you will be shaping the product / vision of the company.
- You will be joining a team where a design led culture has been implemented across the entire company
- You will be in charge of the whole UX process from user research, creating wireframes and prototypes, pushing through to visual / UI design.
- As a Senior UX / Product Designer you will deliver innovative, delightful and compelling experiences for our customers, whilst working in a self-organising agile environment.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have 4+ year's experience in UX / UI and the entire product design life-cycle.
- Need a strong portfolio to demonstrate your design process using a step by step approach, that clearly explains how you tackled / overcome the problem.
- You understand / can conduct user research and usability testing processes
- You can clearly articulate your work to senior stakeholders, react well to challenge and adapt.
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.