UX / Product Designer
- City of London, London
- £45,000- £60,000
UX /Product Designer - Central London
A 14 mil backed startup who are disrupting the marketplace industry are looking to make their 3rd design hire!!!
£45000 - £60000
Depending on experience
Their product itself is already used worldwide and they're now looking to expand into 10+ different cities this year.
As a Product Designer you will be working on a diverse range of projects across web & mobile devices, from discovery and research through to the final UI design.
You'll be reporting directly into the Lead Product Designer and working alongside the wider product and development teams.
They're looking for a UX / Product Designer who is passionate about UX with proven experience in the research / testing phases and can hit the ground running.
They are going through some really big changes so it's a great chance to have a real impact on the product and brand!!
Skills and requirements:
- 3+ years UX/UI Design experience for web and mobile platforms.
- An awesome portfolio that showcases your recent design work.
- Must have experience in the end to end design life-cycle.
- Experience working in a B2C company is desirable.
- You will be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.