Lead Product (UX/UI) Designer
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £65,000- £75,000
Lead Product (UX/UI) Designer - Manchester - up to 75k
Lead Product (UX/UI) Designer role for one of the coolest tech companies who are disrupting the old school industry and recognised for their design led culture !!
My client is looking for a design leader to lead the end to end UX/UI process and take full ownership of the design system.
£65000 - £75000
Depending on experience
- Working across web and mobile apps and ensure coherence throughout the company experience.
- This role provides you with the opportunity to transition into the Head of Product Design after 6-9 months
- Lead product design projects across the entire life-cycle from discovery / research through to the final UI.
- You will be joining the cross-functional innovation team as their 1st design hire with plans to grow the team out to 4 by the end of this year.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ year's experience in UX/UI working across websites and mobile apps.
- Experience in the full design life-cycle, from discovery / research to UI and creating design systems.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your whole design process for creating great user-centred design solutions.
- Good listener and clear communicator who is able to collaborate with other team members.
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.