Senior (UX / UI) Product Designer
- City of London, London
- £65,000- £75,000
Senior Product (UX / UI) Designer role for a disrupted marketplace company that has just secured Series B funding.
This role will provide the opportunity to become a Head of Product Design - leading 3-4 other products designers within a year!
£65000 - £75000
Depending on experience
This Marketplace company are looking for a Senior Product Designer who will lead UX and UI across high-traffic web & mobile devices to help the company build the finest, customer-centered products.
- Working alongside the Product Director and the wider Product Development team, to identify and define larger usability issues and opportunities to be addressed and integrated into the larger Product strategy.
- Supporting cross-functional team workflows with the ultimate goal of contributing to a world-class product design team.
- Conducting user interviews and testing scripts with the User Researcher.
- Being responsible for the end-to-end delivery of work, by coordinating with User Research, Dev and Product Design teams.
Experience / Skills Needed
- 4+ years commercial experience of UX (User Experience) and ideally Product Design (from discovery through to final / UI designs)
- Experience inspiring and mentoring more junior product designers within the UX discip+line.
- Significant experience using varied design processes and frameworks to deliver high quality UX design work.
- Expertise in wireframing and/or prototyping using Sketch, InVision and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Wants to be apart of one of the fastest growing start-up companies in the UK.
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.