Lead UX Designer - Manchester
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £55,000- £65,000
Lead UX Designer - Manchester - up to 65k
Lead UX Designer role for a really cool company creating innovative new online products in the travel space.
This role will involve managing 2 designers and working in a mature UX/UI team underneath an inspiring Head of UX.
It's a great chance to have an impact on a product which is still in the early stages of development!!
£55000 - £65000
Depending on experience
- Working across web and mobile apps and ensure coherence throughout the company experience.
- This role will involve managing 2 designers and working in a mature UX/UI team underneath an inspiring Head of UX.
- Lead product design projects across the entire life-cycle from ideation to launch, including running research sessions, sketching, user flows, wireframing, prototyping, hi-fi designs and conducting user testing.
- As the UX Manager you will also own the design of all new features.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 4+ year's experience working on websites and ideally mobile apps.
- Experience in the full design life-cycle, from discovery / research to UI and creating design systems.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your whole design process for creating great user-centred design solutions.
- Good listener and clear communicator who is able to collaborate with other team members.
- Experience leading other designers.
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.