Product (UX / UI) Designer
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £40,000- £65,000
One of Manchester's top software start-ups who are building products that genuinely have a positive impact on peoples lives are looking for a talented Product (UX / UI) Designer !!
This will be their 3rd Product Design hire where you will be responsible for designing user-centric products, across their web and mobile app (iOS and Android) products.
£40000 - £65000
Depending on experience
- You will be driving the whole UX process from user research, creating wireframes and prototypes, pushing through to visual / UI design while working within a mature UX-Design team.
- You will be able to guide our real-world projects to reality, leading customers into a truly customer focused experience.
- They are offering great benefits including flexible working hours and a generous salary.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have 2+ years experience in the full design process from discovery and research, ideation and final UI design.
- Hand-on experience with tools such as Axure, Sketch and Invision
- A good communicator, this is a crucial part of what you'll do so you need to understand how to present your UX thinking to stakeholders.
- Demonstrable knowledge creating awesome yet simple-to-use prototypes for web and mobile that provide a fantastic user experience.
- Clean and detailed portfolio that shows your end-to-end design process, that you are able to present
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.