Product (UI / UX) Designer
- City of London, London
- £40,000- £50,000
Product (UI / UX) Designer role based in Central London with a cool tech startup who have disrupted the old-school industry and are now one of the top booking platforms in the UK !!
My clients product is an on-demand Web and Mobile App platform that works with some of the coolest businesses across a variety of sectors including the Hilton and BBC.
£40000 - £50000
Depending on experience
- They are looking for a designer with a strong visual flair to drive the UI / UX design process and create awesome web and mobile products that provide a fantastic user experience.
- Produce lo-fi / hi-fi wireframes, hand sketched page flows and prototypes which show a coherent, well thought out design solution.
- You will get involved in working on a diverse range of interesting projects working with the in-house development, product and design team.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years of UI / UX design within an agency or software company building products that provide a fantastic user experience.
- Experience creating awesome yet simple to use prototypes using tools such as Sketch, Illustrator and Marvel.
- A good communicator, this is a crucial part of what you'll do so you need to understand how to present your UX thinking to stakeholders.
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.