UX / Product Designer - B2C
- City of London, London
- £40,000- £60,000
Product Designer role for a fast growing (50 to 460 people within 2 years) start-up in the travel industry who are looking to make their 4th Product Design hire - up to 60k.
They have just raised over 80 mil in funding and their monthly unique visitors has increased from 3 mil to 23 mil across web and mobile apps!
£40000 - £60000
Depending on experience
- Implementing and following UX design process from ideation, wireframing and prototyping, through to the UI / final design.
- Working closely with the Product Design Lead and Product Designers that sits within the wider digital team of Development and Product.
- Supporting usability testing sessions, interpreting results and iterating concepts until they meet the user needs and design requirements.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2 + years experience in the end to end UX Design process using tools such as Sketch, Invision and Principal.
- Strong portfolio showing your step by step design process to present at interviews.
- Proven experience using findings from User Research and implementing this into your design process.
- Demonstrable knowledge creating awesome yet simple-to-use prototypes for web and mobile that provide a fantastic user experience.
- You are passionate about good design and continuously learn new techniques, technologies, best-practice and more.
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.