UX / Product Designer
- City of London, London
- £45,000- £60,000
UX / Product Designer - Central London - up to 60k
My client is looking to make their 3rd UX / Product Design hire to join their London based team.
It's for a really cool SaaS start-up, named as one of the UK's fastest growing tech companies, who work with leading brands such as Facebook, Spotify and Microsoft.
£45000 - £60000
Depending on experience
- Involved in driving the whole UX process from user research, creating wireframes and prototypes, pushing through to visual / UI design while working within a mature UX-Design team.
- Working within an agile environment you will keep research and data at the core of a project to design and form unique, user centric products and experiences across web products.
- You will work as part of a multidisciplinary product team, responsible for delivering either a key part of the customer journey or internal product delivery.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years experience in the end to end UX / UI Design process from discovery through to final design.
- Proven experience within the discovery phase conducting user research and user interviews.
- Experience working within a start-up or B2B company is desired.
- Able to discuss design decisions openly and confidently.
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.