Lead Product (UX / UI) Designer
- City of London, London
- £70,000- £85,000
Central London based, Lead Product (UX / UI) Designer role, with an EdTech start-up who have revolutionised the way we learn and have now got over 30 millions users !!
My client is looking for a Lead Product (UX / UI) Designer to set a high bar for design across all their products whilst embedding a design-led culture.
£70000 - £85000
Depending on experience
- Own every part of design across their web and mobile products and love to create design systems.
- You will manage a team of 3 designers where you are required to hold regular 1-2-1's and coach them in their professional development.
- You will be leading design projects through the entire product life-cycle whilst working on the B2C app to create seamless user experience.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 4+ year's experience in end-to-end design process and line managed a team of designers.
- Must have experience creating design systems, guidelines and style guides.
- App experience across iOS & Android which ideally had over 1 million users.
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.