Product Analyst - VC Backed Start-up
- City of London, London
- £35,000- £42,000
Product Analyst - £40k - Central London - top 50 fastest growing tech companies in the UK
My client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Analyst to join their Customer Experience team based in London.
£35000 - £42000
Depending on experience
My clients CX team is at the heart of guiding their approach to their Partners experiences and adoption of their B2B products. The Product Analyst will play a key role in analysing user and company data to provide insights into the behaviour of users, thereby improving the overall customer experience.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Supporting the Product team with information, facts and methods on various aspects of the customer experience within the product.
- Encouraging a data-informed decision methodology by assisting product team members to utilise user behaviour data.
- Assisting with the design and validity of KPIs within the product team
- Assisting with the maintenance of the existing event pipeline through alerts and anomaly analysis.
- Supporting the Product team by identifying opportunities to implement data science methods to solve research questions.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring periodic product reporting processes are being monitored and distributed automatically across the business
- Seeking ways to improve the engagement of insights by encouraging discussion and sharing of information with peers and stakeholders
- Maintaining data quality and ensuring the validity of product generated dashboards and reports are maintained
- Suggesting ways for product feature development to adopt statistical techniques to provide users with solutions
- Providing oversight and suggesting recommendations and best practice related to the data model & ETL through Git Q&A
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.