Senior UX / Product Designer - Healthcare!
- City of London, London
- £70,000- £85,000
Senior Product Designer - UI / UX - Global Healthcare company - £75k-85k base + up to 18% bonus
My client, one of the biggest healthcare companies in London, are looking for a Senior Product Designer who work within their innovation / new start up team of UXers, Product Managers & Developers!
£70000 - £85000
Depending on experience
They are exploring new ways of using our technology to provide life-saving medicines to the people who really need them, using open and transparent methods, with passionate people with low ego who are eager to learn.
As a designer of user experience, you'll thrive on making a meaningful impact to a business and it's customers. You genuinely care and enjoy helping your users, whilst balancing their needs with the business needs. You're in the pursuit of producing tangible outcomes but also have an incredible eye for detail and beauty to exceed and delight their customers.
What you'll be doing...
- You'll report into the Director of Product Design.
- You'll collaborate with your squad of multidisciplinary, passionate people.
- You'll solve real problems through a mix of lean design sprints, workshops and dual track agile.
- You'll envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life that feels inspired but most importantly, human.
- You'll take on complex tasks and translate them into intuitive and accessible experiences that transform the way our customers achieve their objectives, all the way from a first time user to a sophisticated expert.
- You'll build customer journeys, user flows, wire frames, prototypes, high fidelity mock ups and whatever other technique in your arsenal you want to adopt to accomplish your goal.
What you've accomplished recently...
- You've led design within a multidisciplinary team and delivered experiences to achieve actual outcomes within a Lean UX framework.
- You've accepted that everything is an assumption until you've proven or disproved the hypothesis.
- You've ideally co-created design systems.
- You've established yourself as an evangelist for product design.
- You've crafted beautiful end to end experiences on a variety of platforms, including desktop and mobile.
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.