Senior Product Designer - Contract / Marketplace
- City of London, London
- £400- £525
Senior Product Designer Contract - Central London - Marketplace Start-up - 6 month contract
My client, a mission driven Marketplace start-up, are looking to hire an experience Product Designer who can hit the ground running on a new large product release.
This role offers a great chance to have a huge impact to this company / product.
£400 - £525
Depending on experience
Being the Senior Product Designer at the table, you will have demonstrable experience translating conceptual product ideas into beautiful and functional designs and crafting amazing experiences.
- Work with the head of product to build the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for this digital product.
- Conducting User Research in setting up user interviews and testing scripts.
- Being responsible for the end-to-end product design piece from research / discovery through to UI / Visual design.
- Design a sticky / engaging platform that has nearly 100,000 users already without any UX being done!
Experience / Skills Needed
- 4+ years commercial experience of Product / UX (User Experience) design.
- Ideally have Ecommerce or Marketplace or Start-up experience.
- Able to build a product from initial brief through to go live.
- Held senior design roles (or only designer without a small company) where you are one of the key decision makers for designing features..
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.