Product Designer - Contract / Marketplace
- City of London, London
- £400- £525
Product Designer Contract - Central London - Marketplace Start-up - 3 month contract
My client, a mission driven Marketplace scale-up, are looking to hire an experience Product Designer who can hit the ground running on a new large product release.
This role offers a great chance to have a huge impact to this company / product.
£400 - £525
Depending on experience
As a Product Designer, you will have demonstrable experience translating conceptual product ideas into beautiful and functional designs and crafting amazing experiences.
- Work with the head of product design to build kick-ass products.
- Conducting User Research in setting up user interviews and testing scripts.
- Being responsible for the end-to-end product design piece from research / discovery through to UI / Visual design.
Experience / Skills Needed
- 4+ years commercial experience of Product / UX (User Experience) design.
- Ideally have tech start/scale up experience.
- Able to build a product from initial brief through to go live.
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.