UX / UI Designer
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £35,000- £40,000
UX / UI Designer - Manchester - up to £40k + flexible / working from home options.
£35000 - £40000
Depending on experience
UX / UI Designer role for an awesome software / ecommerce company who are creating innovative online products.
They are based in the heart of Manchester where you will be working across all their web-based platforms to create a seamless experience for all their users.
- Evangelise UX/UI design quality throughout the team, and collaborate with other disciplines to ensure consistent and high quality UX across the product.
- You will be working within cross functional teams to discovery the problem, create wireframes, prototypes through to the final visual / ui design of the digital product.
- You will be working within a mature UX/Design team full of UX Designers, UI Designers & User Researchers.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 1yr+ experience in UX (user experience) or UI (user interface) working on digital public facing products.
- Expertise in design and using tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq, Adobe XD and Axure or other similar tools.
- Demonstrable knowledge creating awesome yet simple-to-use prototypes for web products that provide a fantastic user experience.
- Willingness to learn from an awesome Head of UX who can coach & mentor you.
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.