Head of UX & Design
- City of London, London
- £85,000- £95,000
Head of UX & Design - Central London - £85k-£95k
My client, a mission driven start-up (55 employees with £30mil funding) in Central London, are looking for a Head of UX & Design to build an awesome design & research team, that will help launch a kick-ass product!
£85000 - £95000
Depending on experience
You will look to build a UX/Product Design function from scratch, by taking responsibility for hiring and management of product designers who work across UX & UI. This will include setting career paths, defining learning plans and coaching your team to get the best out of them.
You'll be the voice of UX design, making sure your team continuously deliver the features they need whilst raising the bar in terms of the overall user experience (be that through a design system, principles or processes) that will have a huge impact.
Experience / Skills Needed;
- 6+ years end-to-end Product Design (User Experience, User Interface, User Research) experience.
- Have successfully mentored, coached and recruited a design team within a head of or managerial role, preferably in a product organisation where UX / UI designers are distributed into cross-functional teams.
- Ideally have start up experience or have the capabilities to work with small agile teams who deliver at pace.
- Able to work with closely with the founder, who has previously built some of the UK's most successful businesses.
- Deep understanding of and commitment to user-centred design principles and methods
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.