Technical Scrum Master - Contract - TDD / BDD
- City of London, London
- £500- £600
Technical Scrum Master - 6 month contract - 550-600 - SaaS Company - Central London
£500 - £600
Depending on experience
The Technical Scrum Master, with support of their manager, owns agile delivery processes and practice, coaching digital delivery teams to work more effectively in the delivery of digital products; and when requested coaches the rest of the organisation to create a culture of collaboration, continuous improvement and learning through experimentation
- With the Product Management and Engineering Practice Leads support the Head of Digital Product Development in setting best practice standards, processes and culture to create an effective, efficient and creative delivery function.
- Facilitate the continuous delivery of digital products and services.
- Build and maintain motivated teams, making sure there is an iterative plan to work towards.
- Proactively remove blockers for the development team and ensure there is a clear pipeline of work to be delivered next.
- Monitor, share and evaluate delivery and measure progress to ensure value is delivered early and often.
Skills / Experience Needed:
- Experience of leading agile delivery practice in a complex and challenging business environment.
- Deep understanding of the principles or agile and the processes behind effective digital product delivery.
- Must have experience with helping to implement TDD / BDD practises.
- Ideally have a technical background with Java or as a QA Engineer.
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.