Agile Programme Manager
- City of London, London
- £70,000- £100,000
Agile Programme Manager - Tech Online Company - Central London
I am Looking for an Agile Programme Delivery Manager who will ensure timely delivery of my client's product road-map. You will be an excellent communicator and actively work with Engineering and Product leadership to ensure maximum business value is delivered in the most efficient way within given business constraints.
£70000 - £100000
Depending on experience
Responsibilities as the Programme Manager:
- Own product portfolio delivery and work with Engineering and Product leadership to ensure that maximum business value is delivered in each release.
- To ensure timely communication of any scope changes and impact on delivery (including changes in priorities) to both Engineering and Product teams.
- To provide clear programme delivery status reporting up to executive level.
- Ensure that each Scrum team's Sprint delivery is matching or as close as possible to team's Sprint commitment.
- Work with product owners ensuring that each team has prioritised road-map and buffer of "ready to work stories" beyond the current Sprint.
- Drive Agile process evolution.
Requirements as the Programme Manager:
- Minimum of 3 years hands on experience in Agile and/or Lean methodologies while leading geo diverse teams (3 teams+).
- Minimum of 5 years of programme/project management and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Collaborative approach to working.
- Good estimation and scoping skills.
- Good at prioritising time-critical work.
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.