Product Data Analyst - SQL
- City of London, London
- £40,000- £55,000
Product Data Analyst - Central London - SaaS Fin-tech Company that have grown from 60-280 in 2 years - up to £50k.
I currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Data Analyst to join my clients Customer Experience team based in Central London to help drive through new product functionality.
£40000 - £55000
Depending on experience
The Product Data Analyst will play a key role in analysing customer and company data to provide insights into the behaviour of those SaaS partners to improve the productivity and effectiveness of their product range.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WILL INVOLVE:
- Supporting the Head of CX with information, facts and reports on various aspects of the customer experience.
- Assisting product owners with the data reporting infrastructure & reporting needs required to make decisions regarding optimising product functionality.
- Managing the accuracy of event data and their properties.
- Documenting & maintaining the Product department's procedures for reporting and experiment & research study activities
- Encouraging a data-informed decision methodology by assisting product team members to utilise user behaviour data
- Supporting the Product team by identifying opportunities to implement data science methods to solve research questions
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Performing analysis ideally using jupyter/python to establish the significance of certain behaviours on user behaviour & success
- Managing new & existing events and properties to ensure data quality
- Listening to customer phone calls to learn more about the various areas and provide feedback
- Delivering impact analysis reporting to identify data issues or user behaviour.
- Owning growth, retention and adoption metrics of users for new features and with the product as a whole and ensure results are being followed by Product Managers.
- Seeking ways to improve the engagement of insights by encouraging discussion and sharing of information with peers and stakeholders
- Maintaining data quality and ensuring the validity of product generated dashboards and reports are maintained
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.