Product Analyst - Fintech - SQL/Data
- City of London, London
- £40,000- £55,000
Product Analyst - Central London - Award Winning SaaS Fintech Company - up to £50k.
I currently have an exciting opportunity for an experience Product Analyst to join my clients Customer Experience team based in Central London.
£40000 - £55000
Depending on experience
The Product Analyst will play a key role in analysing customer and company data to provide insights into the behaviour of those SaaS partners to improve the productivity and effectiveness of their product range.
What you'll typical week will involve;
- Supporting the Head of CX with information, facts and reports on various aspects of the customer experience.
- Assisting product owners with the data reporting infrastructure & reporting needs required to make decisions regarding optimising product functionality.
- Managing the accuracy of event data and their properties.
- Documenting & maintaining the Product department's procedures for reporting and experiment & research study activities
- Encouraging a data-informed decision methodology by assisting product team members to utilise user behaviour data
- Supporting the Product team by identifying opportunities to implement data science methods to solve research questions
What you'll be doing;
- Performing analysis using jupyter/python to establish the significance of certain behaviours on user behaviour & success
- Managing new & existing events and properties to ensure data quality
- Listening to customer phone calls to learn more about the various areas and provide feedback
- Delivering impact analysis reporting to identify data issues or user behaviour.
- Owning growth, retention and adoption metrics of users for new features and with the product as a whole and ensure results are being followed by Product Managers.
- Seeking ways to improve the engagement of insights by encouraging discussion and sharing of information with peers and stakeholders
- Maintaining data quality and ensuring the validity of product generated dashboards and reports are maintained
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.