Digital Project Manager - Agency
- City of London, London
- £45,000- £60,000
Digital Project Manager - Software Agency - Central London - up to 60k
An award winning digital agency in the heart of London are looking for a Digital Project Manager to deliver a number of websites and mobile apps for some of their biggest clients (no travel involved)
£45000 - £60000
Depending on experience
- Manage client relationships, communicating authoritatively regarding technical and strategic issues, and proposing approaches and solutions
- Deliver end-to-end web platform builds & mobile (iOS / Android) applications.
- Understand and interpret client's business objectives and requirements against multiple workstreams, with the ability to assess, plan and prioritise
- Work very closely with the tech development team.
- Must have agency/client facing experience!
- Minimum of 3 years project management experience delivering digital projects
- Technically, commercially and strategically focused.
- Experience working closely with technical development teams or if you have a tech background, that would be great!.
- In-depth knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management methodologies, specifically with experience of agile scrum.
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.