Senior UX Researcher
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £40,000- £48,000
UX Researcher - Central Manchester - £40-48K
We are working with one of Manchester's best tech companies! They are an online pure play with a strong design and research team of 10+ and have a global reach with millions of users across 100+ countries.
£40000 - £48000
Depending on experience
They are looking for great User Researchers with experience working on digital products or mobile apps to channel the voice of the customer and help direct future developments for the business.
In addition to the salary, the package consists of some of the best perks and benefits in the industry such as 20% pension and discounts on tons of products and services.
What you will be doing…
- Working within one of the strongest UX team in Manchester
- Assist with designing, planning and executing UX research projects while evolving their existing research methodologies
- Communication and presenting feedback to other teams and channel the voice of the user
- Conducting research on one of their core product functions
- You have experience in various research methods and techniques (unmoderated studies, surveys, ethnography and card sorting to name a few)
- Aspiration to develop and learn UX Research methodologies
- Ideal but not required: a degree in Psychology or other Human Science qualification
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.