- City of London, London
- £40,000- £450,000
UX Researcher - Central London - £40-45K
Our client is an established fintech start-up that are scaling their UX Research team! They have been stated as one of Europe's fastest growing fintech start-ups! With around £60M in funding, they are poised to launch in new territories and expand their product offerings.
£40000 - £450000
Depending on experience
They are looking for great, aspiring User Researchers, preferably with a background in human science, to channel the voice of the customer and help direct future developments for the business.
What you will be doing…
- Working in a UX Design and Research team of 10+
- Reporting to an ex Research Lead from Facebook!
- Assist with designing, planning and executing UX research projects while evolving their existing research methodologies
- Communication and presenting feedback to other teams and channel the voice of the user
- You ideally have a few years experience in an applied research role
- You have proven experience in various research methods and techniques (unmoderated studies, surveys, ethnography and card sorting to name a few)
- Ideally a degree in Psychology or other Human Science qualification
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.