Senior UX Researcher - E-Learning
- City of London, London
- £50,000- £50,000
Senior UX Researcher - E-Learning - Central London + Remote - £50K
We are working with an established, award winning E-Learning company that hold a great mission to improve educational tools for students, parents and teachers.
£50000 - £50000
Depending on experience
With a human focused approach to design and £6M in additional funding, they are developing cutting edge digital products.
They are looking for Senior User Researchers, preferably with a background in human science, to earth hidden needs and pain points and help direct future developments for their products.
What you will be doing…
- Leading research in the company and working alongside the UX Lead
- Planning, conducting and improving research within the company
- Working in an agile environment with a passionate team
- Using a mixed method approach to research - more qualitative focused
- Establishing UX Research within the company and having a true impact on learning
This role offers a large amount of remote working. The first few months would require being in the office but once you're comfortable you would be able to work remotely with a few days in the office a month.
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.