UX / UI Visual Designer
- City of London, London
- £45,000- £55,000
UX/Visual Designer - Central London - £55K
My client is a successful online e-commerce company based in Central London looking for a strong UX/Visual Designer to work on expanding their e-commerce platform that averages thousands of users each day.
£45000 - £55000
Depending on experience
They are experiencing continuous growth and currently are as the UK's largest operator in this industry. They are looking for creative visual designers to work alongside the Product Manager and work in a small, user focused design team.
What you will be doing…
- Working alongside a PM who holds a UX background to provide design solutions
- Creating wire frames, high fidelity mock ups, prototypes and final designs
- Leading the design of all visual elements on the site
- 70/30 split on UI/UX
- You have solid experience and knowledge in UX/UI and design processes
- You ideally have strong experience in large scale e-commerce or B2C environments
- You have a great portfolio of work to show off your visual design skills
- You have good experience in UX, a background in digital/graphic design and visual design
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.