Product (UX / UI) Designer
- City of London, London
- £50,000- £65,000
B2B Product Designer - Central London - £50-65K
£50000 - £65000
Depending on experience
My client is a unique B2B start-up based in Central London looking for a Product Designer to work on their revolutionary product. Their aim is to revolutionise static pricing with data, analytics and computer science. With over 100 clients across the world, the company is looking to add more UX driven decision making into their process.
Their product is a SaaS platform that uses AI to help clients manage their revenue, generate actionable insights from data and make better decisions. With around £4 million in funding, they are looking to double in size and scope.
What you will be doing…
- Working within a talented product focused team that understand and value UX
- Working on a complex greenfield B2B SaaS platform
- Gathering requirements, conducting user research and defining solutions
- Working on a full end to end UX process
- Have full ownership over the design and drive UX improvements
- You have solid experience and background knowledge on the full UX process
- You have a strong portfolio to show your best work
- You have experience working on complex technical SaaS platforms and B2B software solutions
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.