UX / UI Designer
- City of London, London
- £40,000- £55,000
UX/UI Designer - Mobile Apps - Central London - £40-55K
My client is a mission driven health tech start-up based in Central London looking for a UX/UI Designer to work on their mobile products. Their aim is to focus on the mental health space and assist with addiction.
£40000 - £55000
Depending on experience
Their products is a mobile health app with over a million users! They are looking for a UX/UI designer to join their team and drive improvements to the user experience on mobile. With millions in funding they are looking to expand further and extend more features into the app.
What you will be doing…
- Working alongside a Lead Product Designer
- Creating a product that helps benefit and impact real people
- Covering the full UX process end to end
- Conducting research, creating wireframes and final designs too
- You have solid experience and background knowledge on the full UX process
- You have a strong portfolio to show your best work
- You are proficient in design software and rapid prototyping tools such as Sketch, Marvel and Adobe CC
- You have experience on designing native mobile applications and experience in B2C is ideal
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.