- City of London, London
- £40,000- £60,000
UX Researcher - Central London - £40-60K DOE
My client is an established online pure play based in Central London and they are currently looking for experienced UX Researchers to join their UX Team. Their platform reaches more than 30 million users and is growing each year.
£40000 - £60000
Depending on experience
They are after User Researchers, preferably with a background in human science, to channel the voice of the customer and help direct future developments for the business.
What you will be doing…
- Working in a UX Team of 12 and alongside another UX Researcher
- Conducting research, determine success metrics and uncover insights
- Running tests and studies with various types of research techniques
- Evolving their existing research methodologies
- You ideally have a few years experience in an applied research role
- You have proven experience in various research methods and techniques (unmoderated studies, surveys, ethnography and card sorting to name a few)
- Ideally a degree in Psychology or other Human Science qualification
- Knowledge of UX principles and techniques
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.