Java Developer - remote - blockchain
- £70,000- £90,000
Java Developer - remote - blockchain start-up
A blockchain start-up are looking for a Senior Java Developer to help them build a completely greenfield Ethereum product.
£70000 - £90000
Depending on experience
You'll be the most senior of three Java Developers and will work closely with one of the founders to build their back-end from the ground up - at the moment it's being built in Java and Node.
As the most senior Java Engineer in the team you'll have a major say in all the key tech decisions, whilst also working on the architecture and over time you'll have the chance move into a Java Tech Lead role (should you wish).
The company have been backed by a major VC and all of the founders have experience launching world class products - so this isn't new to them! They have offices in London (and Europe), but are happy for you to work 100% remotely, so long as you're based within 4 or 5 hours of CET.
If you're a Java Developer with some of the following experience please get in touch to find out more :)
- At least five years coding experience
- Expert knowledge of Java, and Node experience is beneficial
- Commercial experience with AWS
- Understanding of architecture and different design patterns
- Commercial blockchain experience isn't required, but you need to have a passion for the space
- Strong communication skills and able to work in remote teams.
Interested Java Developers please share your most recent CV or email tom[dot]shannon[at]knowit[dot]co[dot]uk
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.