Lead Frontend Developer
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £70,000- £85,000
Our client is a fintech company based in Manchester that are on a mission to ensure people are able to manage their bills better.
£70000 - £85000
Depending on experience
Our client is a fintech company based in Manchester that are on a mission to ensure people are able to manage their bills better. Gone are the days where different payments are siphoned from your account at various times of the month without you remembering that they were due or whether that fee is still the one that you agreed upon (that's so 2005 ha!)
They are seeking a very switched-on engineer that not only has experience building scalable web applications, but also has the ambition to take it to the next level as a Lead Frontend Engineer. As a Lead Frontend Engineer, you will be writing clean, scalable, code for business-critical applications, as well as have the hands-off capabilities to build and mentor a team.
- Understanding of modern web development processes such as TDD
- Desire to provide mentorship and skills sharing to senior developers on the team
What's on offer:
- Very competitive salary (ideally within the 80k - 100k bracket).
- 10% annual bonus.
- Leading and building out your own team.
- Autonomy and technical ownership.
- Working in one of the swankiest offices in London
If you're interesting in finding out more, feel free to hit the apply button!
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.