Senior iOS Developer
- £70,000- £90,000
iOS Developer - Swift
We're working with a £100m+ backed fintech who are looking for multiple iOS developers to join their Mobile team and help them build a brand new suite of mobile apps.
£70000 - £90000
Depending on experience
The company are building a fully greenfield business and consumer facing banking app and have a 3-4 person iOS team that you'll work alongside. They're open at the level this new person comes in at, so long as you have strong problem solving skills and a clear passion for both iOS and fintech. You'll work in cross-functional agile teams and the company actively encourage clean code practices.
The iOS app itself is built entirely in Swift, so you don't need to have experience with Objective-C, but you should be confident in your abilities and capable of working autonomously. They're office is based near Shoreditch.
iOS Developers should have the following experience:
- An demonstrable passion for iOS
- At least one app published on the App Store
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Interest in the fintech space
- A love for good engineering practices - particularly unit tests
- Ability to work autonomously and solve challenging problems
Interested iOS Developers should apply with an up to date CV or email tom[dot]shannon[at]knowit[dot]co[dot]uk
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.