Senior Android Developer
- £70,000- £90,000
Android Developer - Kotlin
We're working with a £100m+ backed fintech who are looking for multiple Android developers to join their Mobile team and help them build a brand new suite of mobile apps.
£70000 - £90000
Depending on experience
The company are building a fully greenfield business and consumer facing banking app and have a 5-6 other Android Engineers split across several cross-functional feature teams. They're open at the level this new person comes in at, so long as you have strong problem solving skills and a clear passion for both Android and fintech.
The Android app itself is built in Kotlin and their office is based near Shoreditch.
Android Developers should have the following experience:
- An demonstrable passion for Android
- At least one app published on Google Play
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Interest in the fintech space
- A love for good engineering practices - particularly unit tests
- Ability to work autonomously and solve challenging problems
Interested Android Developers should apply with an up to date CV or email tom[dot]shannon[at]knowit[dot]co[dot]uk
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.