UX Designer - B2C Software
- City of London, London
- £45,000- £50,000
UX Designer - Central London - £40k-£50k
My client, one of the fastest growing Software companies in Central London, are looking for a User Experience / UX Designer who is able to understand their business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research and translating them into user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
£45000 - £50000
Depending on experience
You will be expected to work closely with product managers, developers and stakeholders to help define and deliver experiences for new products/features and feature enhancements to also ensure a great user experience.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimised for web and mobile interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, UI Designers, Marketing teams, Development and other stakeholders to create exceptional user experiences.
- Facilitating design workshops.
- Conduct user research observing both current and prospective users. Review existing data, analytics to inform the design.
- Ask smart questions in order to gain a full UX brief and help stakeholders to think through design priorities.
Experience / Skills Needed;
- You should have 2 or more years commercial UX design experience.
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Have experience of working within an agile environment
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.