Senior User Researcher - Contract - B2C Product
- City of London, London
- £400- £500
Senior User Researcher - UX - 3 Month Contract - Central London - B2C Product with 60million Users
My client, one of the fast-growing online marketplaces in Central London, are building out the digital product team and therefore, are looking for Senior Contract User Researcher who can join them in our quest to build amazing products.
£400 - £500
Depending on experience
You will work alongside a team of experienced designers to conduct research activities that span across different product lines within an Agile Scrum team environment.
- Work closely with agile product teams to identify research topics.
- Planning and conducting user research (contextual queries, interviews, workshops and surveys), user testing, heuristic analysis.
- Facilitation of brainstorming sessions and design user workshops.
- You will have demonstrated experience of conducting a wide range of user research methods from ethnographic studies, stake holder interviews, running co-design workshops through to moderated usability testing sessions.
- A thorough understanding and previous experience in both qualitative and quantitative user-centred design research methodologies.
- Experience of working in a fast paced Agile environment.
- Must have an up-to-date portfolio to show.
- Ideally have worked on consumer/app based products.
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.