Product Owner | £55,000-£65,000 | Central London
- City of London, London
- £55,000- £65,000
I am currently working with a B2C Start-Up looking for an experienced Product Owner to take complete ownership of one of their flagship products. They need someone to come on board and take over the day-to-day management of this product as well as delivering new features to their large user base. You'll get to be part of an incredible product team, so it'll be an amazing opportunity to pick the brains of some of the best product people in the industry.
£55000 - £65000
Depending on experience
The ideal applicant will have:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Product Owner.
- Must have experience in B2C with a large userbase.
- A/B testing or MVT experience, ideally responsible for hypothesising tests.
- Demonstrable experience using data to make informed decisions.
- Have delivered products/ product features to market.
- Ideally have worked in a start-up environment.
- Excellent communication skills & be able to collaborate with the engineering team, so being technically astute would be very useful.
All successful applications will be contacted within five working days. We do receive a high volume of applications so please be patient whilst we process your application.
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.