Product (UX / UI) Designer
- City of London, London
- £40,000- £50,000
Product (UX / UI) Designer role for an award winning SaaS company who have disrupted the old school industry achieving huge success and are now looking to grow off the back of this with over 1000 customers - Central London - up to 50k.
£40000 - £50000
Depending on experience
We are looking for an experienced, highly skilled and motivated UX Designer who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and loves to work on exciting web / mobile based products that reaches millions of users across the world!
- Use of appropriate user experience tools including storyboarding, scenario development, high-level use case definition, user and task analysis to capture and develop user requirements and integrate elements into user interaction designs.
- Uphold and evangelise UX design quality throughout the team, and collaborate with other disciplines to ensure consistent and high quality UX across the product.
- Produce lo-fi / hi-fi wireframes, hand sketched page flows and prototypes which show a coherent, well thought out design solution.
Skills & Experience:
- Lean UX methodologies.
- Experience prototyping, wireframing, and vetting ideas with both users and internal stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of usability principles, mobile design best practices, cross-browser best practices, modern web design principles, and information architecture.
- Clean and modern UI design.
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.