Digital Product Designer
- City of London, London
- £40,000- £55,000
UX Product Designer role for a software company that has just raised 25 mil in funding - Central London - up to 55k
£40000 - £55000
Depending on experience
- We are looking for a talented and skilled UX / UI Designer with solid UX (user experience) skills to design and form unique, user centric products and experiences across web and mobile devices.
- You will be driving the whole UX process from user research, creating wireframes and prototypes, pushing through to visual / UI design while working within a mature UX-Design team.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years expertise in UX (user experience) / UI (user interface) Design
- Expertise in design and using tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq, Adobe XD and Axure or other similar tools
- Demonstrable knowledge creating awesome yet simple-to-use prototypes for web and mobile that provide a fantastic user experience.
- A good communicator, this is a crucial part of what you'll do so you need to understand how to present your UX thinking to stakeholders.
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.