Senior Product Manager
- £70,000- £85,000
I have partnered with a VC backed tech start-up of 70+ bright young people who are on a mission to change the landscape of brand awareness and rewards for businesses around the World. You'll be joining a team with an incredible product pedigree and report directly into the Chief Product Officer. You'll be heading up all consumer facing product streams working in close collaboration with dev, UX, marketing to build a product users will love!
£70000 - £85000
Depending on experience
We're looking for a proven product manager who has shown specialism in consumer facing web and mobile products with experience working in an early stage business, start-up environment. If you've been involved with some of the below areas we want to hear from you:
- Strong and demonstrable experience defining A/B testing or Multivariate testing hypothesis and running tests
- Taking a product from MVP through scalability and maturity. You can see opportunities
- Responsible for genuine roadmap ownership in an autonomous environment
- Product Leadership: Collaborating and inspiring your product leadership amongst a highly cross functional team
- Building a world class technology team and have experience collaborating with offshore teams
Culturally you'll be a great fit if you want to be a part of:
- A highly autonomous, flat org structure where you get stuff done!
- In a team focused on results, we have no set working days and no set working hours
- Unlimited holiday scheme, yes, you're reading that right!
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.