Junior/Associate Product Manager
- £40,000- £55,000
A unique product manager position has become available at a successful travel and tourism business based in Central London. With offices in London, New York and Sydney this position has truly global reach. This position will be at the spearhead of a global digital transformation reporting directly into the Group CEO. What makes this opportunity especially cool is you'll have the opportunity to learn from one of the city's most well known product leaders.
£40000 - £55000
Depending on experience
What you'll have:
- 1-3 years' experience in product management
- A data driven approach to product management
- Experience in running your own A/B or Multi-Variate tests
- Demonstrable experience in creating conversion and adding business value
- Desire to take over e-mail marketing campaigns from copy to metrics
- Familiarity working in collaborative team environments (design and development)
What's in it for you?
- Being a part of fast paced, highly iterative team
- Direct influence to the senior leadership team of a global business
- Awesome central location close to an array of fantastic eateries
- Access to in-house gym for staying fit and healthy
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.