Global Product Manager - Bristol
- £90,000- £100,000
A brand-new opportunity for a senior product manager to join an enormously successful pure play business in Bristol has just hit my desk. The existing product has gained its notoriety in the food space in East Asia, boasting 100 million users every month. Yes that's right. 100 million and now is ready to take on the rest of the World.
£90000 - £100000
Depending on experience
Still a relatively unknown entity in the UK and Europe, the business has just set up their Europe HQ in Bristol to build out their new team. The founder of the business as relocated to Bristol along with some exceptional product managers originally based in London. They are currently 40 people strong and are looking to scale head count to circa 150 across the business in the next 18 months.
What we're looking for
- Proof of building consumer facing products from ideation through to launch
- Experience in scaling consumer facing products
- Mentality of a person ready to join an exceptional growth journey
- A team player - someone who understands collaboration and how to drive a shared vision
What have you been doing?
- Creating products users love across a range of platforms including mobile
- In depth experience in product discovery, conducting market research and competitor analysis demonstrating your well thought out, data driven, decision making mindset
- Delivering measurable and tangible success in previous roles
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd like to hear more detail on - please apply by sending your CV or call on 0203-693-9121
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.