Product Owner/Business Analyst
- £45,000- £55,000
The client is based in East London and currently a team of 12. You'll have the chance to join a team at an early stage business where the initial product MVP is finding market fit which has already started to gain traction. The team are growing fast and you'll play a key role in shaping the product working closely alongside the CEO and COO.
£45000 - £55000
Depending on experience
- Lead streams of work, monitoring progress and reporting on risks and issues affecting delivery.
- Work closely with internal team and business partners to identify and maximise opportunities to use information and technology to improve product
- Validate and consolidate the business requirements
- Design and document processes / workflows and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational efficiency.
- Analyse and create detailed documentation of business systems and user needs, including use cases, user journeys, workflows, wireframes, requirement specifications and functional specifications
- Support test teams in quality assurance according to specifications, ensuring acceptance criteria are well documented
- Running user workshops, gathering requirements from users
- Review technical documents to ensure business requirements are adequately reflected in technical designs.
- +3 years experience in a business analyst/product owner role
- You can demonstrate your experience working across the whole project life cycle
- Great analytical skills with ability to understand problems and provide well thought through solutions with the ability to communicate them to varying audiences.
- Desire to be a part of an ambitious early stage technology business
- Team player who likes to get their hands dirty
- Working amongst a young and smart ambitious team
- Early finish Fridays to enjoy beers with the team on their own roof terrace
- Flexible benefits which you can personalise to your preference
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.