- £40,000- £50,000
An award winning, aggressively growing start-up based in SW London are looking for an enthusiastic product manager to join an existing team of three product people in a business which has grown more than 65% in 2017.
£40000 - £50000
Depending on experience
Now 65 strong and these guys get product and their structure is indicative of a business who take both product and their customers seriously. Set up in agile squads, you will be reporting into an exceptional senior product manager but have full ownership of the platform and payments product and running a tight knit cross functional team.
- Ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative tools
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Maximise efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Run a highly skilled and technical development team (in-house) to tight deadlines, end to end.
- This is a technical role so a history in software development would be great but not a necessity
- You can take a very complex problem and break it down for others to understand
- Be able to communicate this to a diverse audience
- Have start-up experience or have a true appreciation to the ever-changing landscape of the start-up world
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.