Senior Product Manager - Machine Learning
- £85,000- £100,000
A rare opportunity to join an innovation lab that sits within a larger well known global business has come available in their open plan, start-up feel Central/East London offices (Zone 1).
£85000 - £100000
Depending on experience
A project has begun, which is in its infancy, that is looking to reshape and redefine the research science space to help the advancement of breakthrough research by aggregating the World's largest medical a scientific knowledge base. Reporting directly into the Product Director, we're looking for a highly autonomous and experienced product leader to join a cross functional team of roughly 25 engineers, designers, data scientists and marketeers to spear head development.
What we need:
- Academic or proven commercial background in machine learning/artificial intelligence
- Circa 5 years + pure product management experience
- Product leader experienced in product ideation, build - through to launch
- A clear communicator with the ability to manage into global senior stakeholders, soft skills are equally important as technical ability
- PhD is highly desirable but not a necessity
- An understanding and interest in the world of the science research landscape
What's in it for you?
- Autonomous, agile and start-up working environment with the benefits of big business funding and stability
- Joining a team with an impressive Pedigree (Ex-EBay/Google/Paypal)
- The opportunity to build a product which will change the lives of every human on the planet and be a key driver in scientific innovation over the globe
- Above market rate salaries
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.