Senior Product Manager: Start-up
- £65,000- £75,000
Later stage start-up based in Central London, just south of the river are in search for a consumer facing senior product manager!
£65000 - £75000
Depending on experience
They're a young and VC backed team of cross functional bright minds who are looking for an experienced senior product manager to join the team. Recently recognised as one of Tech City's Upscale 2017 rising stars, this high growth technology driven business is looking to double in size over the next 12 months since securing millions of pounds of investment.
We're looking for an experienced consumer facing product manager who is looking for a step up in their career to take full ownership of the consumer facing product suite. You'll be experienced at taking a data driven approach to everything you do and have run hundreds of A/B tests (or Multivariate tests) that demonstrate tangible business impact. You'll report directly to the CPO and wider C-Suite so not for the feint hearted!
Skills to pay the bills:
- Highly experienced in hypothesising and running your own A/B tests
- Analytical mind and enjoys diving into data analysis
- Have worked in at least one start-up business before
- Deeply understand the needs of current and future customers through quantitative and qualitative customer research.
- Passionately represent the voice of the customer to internal teams.
- Proactively conceive, define, and drive the creation of new features based on customer need, market trends, and competitive advantage.
What will you get?
- You'll get to own a part of the business through share options
- Have an impact on a global user base
- Enjoyment of working in a highly autonomous flat reporting structure
- Access to the latest cutting-edge tech and equipment
- A team who invest in team activities (food, drink sport etc)
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.