Product Marketing Manager
- City of London, London
- £35,000- £42,000
Product Marketing Manager - 40k - Central London - top 50 fastest growing tech companies in the UK!
My client is currently looking to recruit a Product Marketing Manager to work closely with the Head of Customer Experience.
£35000 - £42000
Depending on experience
The Product Marketing Manager role sits within the broader 'R&D' department and will require the Product Marketing Manager to understand the performance of products leading up to and post release, as well as analyse the value created for end users through the product roadmap.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Ensuring all functions within each department understand their responsibilities and the timelines for delivery to ensure the go to market plan is completed successfully.
- Ensuring all sales regions are aware and supported as necessary throughout the go to market process
- Ensuring all plans are aligned around achieving user adoption/success metrics while delivering a high standard for professionalism
You will be responsible for:
- Understanding the strategic opportunities that arise from the capabilities of the product and communicating the value to the wider company and our user base.
- Determining a clear value proposition that supports the user, product and commercial objectives.
- Working with Marketing and Sales to manage long-term value proposition statements as new functionality optimises existing product capabilities.
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.