Agile Delivery Coach - Contract / GDS
- City of London, London
- £450- £550
Agile Delivery Coach - London / Manchester - 3-6months
I am looking for a interim Agile Delivery Coach for a really cool product development agency in London, to work on-site with one of their clients in Manchester 2 days a week and the rest of the time spent in London (all expensive such as hotels and travel will be paid for)
You must have experience with the GDS (government digital services) model / framework
£450 - £550
Depending on experience
As the Agile Delivery Coach, you will be responsible for effective product delivery, whilst contributing to the improvement of my clients delivery processes. You'll create great team dynamics, and help individuals grow both personally and professionally
Responsibilities for the Agile Delivery Coach:
- Empower self-organisation and lean thinking within the entire delivery life-cycle.
- Enable my clients teams to continuously improve and refine their Agile and Lean practices.
- Remove impediments within and outside of the teams.
- Visualise processes and bottlenecks, and foster communication.
- Act as an ambassador for teams, and facilitate trade-offs between business and technical needs.
- Lead initiatives to continuously improve my clients processes, practices and communication.
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.