Interim Director of UX - AI & Machine Learning
- City of London, London
- £550- £700
Interim Director of UX (User Experience) - 3-6 month contract - Start up that's had 60 mil of VC funding!
My client, one of the fastest growing AI & Machine Learning companies in Central London, are looking for a contract Director of UX to scale the product design / research team from 3 - 20 in a short space of time!
This role will provide the option for the right candidate to go perm.
£550 - £700
Depending on experience
You will look to scale the product design function while taking responsibility for hiring and management of product designers. This will include setting career paths, defining learning plans and coaching your team to get the best out of them.
You'll be the voice of product design, making sure they continuously deliver the features they need whilst raising the bar in terms of the overall user experience (be that through a design system, principles or processes)
Experience / Skills Needed;
- 6+ years end-to-end Product Design (User Experience, User Interface, User Research) experience.
- Have successfully mentored, coached and developed a UX & UI design team, preferably in a product organisation were product designers are distributed into cross-functional teams.
- Must have experience of rapidly scaling a design team
- Ideally have start up experience or have the capabilities to work with small agile teams who deliver at pace.
- Able to work with senior stakeholders (CPO, CEO) on a daily basis.
- Deep understanding of and commitment to user-centred design principles and methods
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.