Lead Product Designer
- City of London, London
- £65,000- £75,000
Lead Product Designer - Fintech - Central London - £65k-£75k - iOS / Android Apps
£65000 - £75000
Depending on experience
My client, one of the most respected Fintech companies in the UK, are building a mobile only bank that will transform the way people live their financial lives and reset the bar on what is expected from their bank.
Now they get the privilege to design the next generation of financial experiences and they need UX Product Designers to help them make these consumer experiences amazing. My client has built a passionate and skilled team to help them realise this vision and need awesome senior level product designers join the team and work collaboratively with product managers, developers and the executive team.
- Solid foundation of UX (user experience), interaction design and design principles.
- 5+ years of experience designing digital products, preferably native mobile apps.
- Strong Visual / UI (user interface) skills is key
- Problem solvers that can quickly apply past experiences and available data and insights toward making designs on UX and develop wireframes.
- Demonstrated ability to understand user needs, translate those needs into intuitive designs and communicate the reasoning behind the design choices.
- Practicality - my client is a start-up and must be ready to make decisions quickly with available information and identify clever ways to test and learn with users.
- Possess a portfolio full of beautiful, well thought out interface work that showcases your flair and attention-to-detail.
- Experiencing shaping and designing AB tests
- Clear ability to make complex ideas simple to understand and easy to use as a customer.
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.