Senior Agile Business Analyst - Publishing
- City of London, London
- £60,000- £70,000
Senior Agile Business Analyst - Publishing - Central London - Up to 70k base + package/bonuses
An awesome Publishing Company in central London are looking to hire an Agile Business Analyst to join their team, working all developing new high traffic public facing products.
£60000 - £70000
Depending on experience
This ftse250 company is currently building a brand new greenfield web & mobile platform for how their business producers content to millions of consumers around the world!
This role provides the best of both worlds, having the financial backing of a global business but acting as in internal agile tech start-up within.
- Leading the gathering, writing & management of functional, non-functional, technical requirements and business rule documentation to create responsive digital products and services which solve business problems and opportunities in the context of the customer's expectation
- Work alongside the product owner to write user stories within the development backlog;
- Manage the communication of user stories and sprint contents to the business;
- Manage the sprint planning process alongside our SCRUM team;
Skills / Experience Needed:
- Must have 4 + years experience as a Business Analyst / Product Owner, ideally working on high-traffic consumer facing products.
- Must have worked in a fully functioning agile environment- this company currently use the spotify model
- Ideally have experience of working on mobile devices (iOS / Android)
- Experience of working in an agile product development team.
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.